Livetracking takes the next step and becomes social.
Our new "LiveTrack24 Connect" lets you stay connected with friends and like-minded people.
The social features now introduced are:
- personalized pages enabling activity walls with live comments and photo-upload
- invitations to friends
- likes and comments to tracks, photos and videos.
- automatic news feed to your wall.
- live notifications to Facebook and Twitter.
- Groups: perfect for keeping club members together or just a bunch of friends.
But there are more:
- Redesigned interface, more clean and easier to use, see only the info that matters fast.
- Now you can import your tracklogs into Livetrack24 in order to have a complete logbook.
- Privacy Levels: Your tracks can be public, private to you, or seen only by your friends
- New display of LiveTracks with real time replay. You can replay the track even as it is still live, to see what the pilot has been up to, not only his latest position. A nice altitude/vario/speed graph makes it very easy to follow the progress.
Share your passion with friends and make new ones to expand your boundaries, activities and flight opportunities. Enjoy posting messages on tracks and sharing photos of your activities. Replay your track and analyze it with advanced tools. Your primary automatic track logger stores all your tracks and submits them to XC online leagues of your choice.
Keep an eye on all your friends activities on the “My friends” page
Real time playback of the track: see the progression and leave comments
Groups: perfect for keeping club members together or just a bunch of friends.
Search for your friends and build up your network
You can import your old tracklogs so to make a complete logbook online. There is a privacy option so only you can see them.
Get notified in real time about actions from your friends
Search and filter easily the tracks you are interested in. Then save the search to yuor favorites for fast and direct access
Easily integrate LiveTack24 into your desktop. Use the builtin Feed reader for windows to add the feed: http://www.livetrack24.com/rss.php