XC seminar with Bruce Goldsmith
Olympic Wings offers an exclusive XC seminar with Bruce Goldsmith
from 04. to 11. June 2016 at Mount Olympus in Greece.
XC seminar topics:
- Heaps of tips to help you climb fast and efficiently
- Psychological techniques to help you perform at your best
- In-depth guides to flying the flatlands and mountains
- Advice to keep you safe while flying near clouds and terrain
- Skills and tactics to help you fly bigger cross country distances
- Straight-forward illustrations to help you maximize flying conditions
- Simple explanations of diverse wind and thermal flow patterns and structures
- Insights into paragliding design. What does the modern design features mean to the XC pilot
- Introduction and establishment of pilot levels
- Review of pilot equipment
- Area briefing and weather
- Daily tasks and group flights with radio
- Daily debrief on individual and group basis
- Final assessment and summary
The XC seminar is based on Bruce Goldsmith’s new book “Fifty Ways to Fly Better”.
Bruce Goldsmith Design will have their paraglider range available for demo flights during the XC seminar.
Olympic Wings organizes the XC seminar at Mount Olympus and offers accommodation and all transfers during the flying days for the pilots taking part at the seminar.
All necessary retrievals from XC flights are included in the transfers.
The pilots accommodation is located in the area close to the flying site with short drives to the take-off.
You can book the XC seminar together with your accommodation and transfers directly through Olympic Wings.
For bookings and any further information please contact us.