01 Jul - 30 Sep 2021
Paragliding guiding holiday, XC Competition training or free fun fly around the Voras Mountain, Lake Vegoritida and valley of Almopia, is a really great place for XC or fun flights
Example of a daily program
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 General Briefing
- 11:00 Transport to Takeoff
- 11.30 Task Briefing
- 12.00 Takeoffs
- 19.00 End of Flights - Retrivie
- 21.00 Diner
Contact me for availability
Pilot need to have:
- License parapro 3,4 or 5
- Third party liability insurance covering paragliding
- Certified helmet, harness, paraglider and rescue parachute, radio & mobile phone.
- Live tracking device or smart mobile phone.
How to get here
Our area is near to Thessaloniki Airport, you can find many flights from many European airports.Take a look at how easy and economical it is get to fly to come here.
By car: Click the location of departure and see the road map