26 - 27 Jun 2021
Pyhrn Priel Cup 2021
International CIVL-Category 2
Competition in Paragliding
Regional Championship of Upper Austria 2021
26th to 27th June 2021
(no reserve date)
Competition Office: Sportcafe Freizeitpark 1
➢ Competition rules:
in the following order:
1. Announcement / notice at headquarter
2. Competition rules of Austrian Aero Club,
Section Para and Hang Gliding
3. FAI: Sporting Code, General Section, Chapters 4 and 5
4. CIVL: Sporting Code, Section 7 Common, Chapter 12
➢ Participation requirements:
• Valid paragliding license with cross-country permit,
valid FAI Sporting license
• Certified and checked glider with valid liability
insurance, glider must also conform
to rules of Austrian Paragliding League
• Helmet, emergency chute and back protector are
• Rescue cost insurance and Accident insurance are
• The glider has to be flown in the certified configuration,
the competition management can check at any time.
Changes outside the certified configuration may result
• Changing the glider during the competition is only
allowed with the permission of the event managers!
• FAI Anti-Doping rules must be observed!
• The organizer as well as the landlords / owners of the
take-off and landing sites hold no liability towards the
pilots or third parties.
• The participation at the competition, transfers, retrieve
and general program is at your own risk!
➢ Cancellation of competition:
• Till Friday, 2021-06-25 at 12am it will be decided if the
competition will take place or is cancelled due to
• This will be published at the website
• Online registration at
• The registration is only valid after paying the full entry
➢ Complaint and protest:
• Complaint in written form free of cost within 30 min.
after display of unofficial results.
• Protest in written form and payment of protest fee
within 30 min. after display of official results.
• Protest fee according to Austrian competition rules:
€ 50, -
• Protest fee to the ONF according to Austrian
competition rules: € 100, -
How to get here
Arrival via A9, exit Hinterstoder-St.Pankraz
Follow signage to Hinterstoder
Area Info & Activities
Announcement Pyhrn Priel Cup 2021.pdf
Ausschreibung Pyhrn Priel Cup 2021.pdf
Ausschreibung Pyhrn Priel Cup 2021.pdf
- for Skytrex, Android, Bräuninger, Competino, C-Pilot: use compeGps-file
- for Android, Bräuninger, Competino, fsdb: use FS-GeoFormat
- for SeeYou (Oudie): use CUP-file.
Instructions for upload of waypoints to your GPS - see "Pilot-List - Download your Waypoints"
Upload by organiser:
For pilots not able to download waypoints to their GPS or upload the track to livetrack24, the organiser offers the possibility to maualy up/download data from/to GPS. This will be charged with € 5,- per day. GPS-cables für most devices are available, but to be sure, please bring your own cable with you.
Selection and entry fee
• Maximum number of participants: 100 (75 Austrian,
• If the competition is booked out till 2021-05-27, a
selection according to WPRS will follow, afterwards
you will get an e-mail with a confirmation and a request
to pay the entry fee.
• If the competition is not booked out until 2021-05-27
the selection is done according to the motto
“First Come, First Serve”.
➢ Entry fee:
• Overall, Serial, Sport, Women Class € 60.-
• Payment by bank transfer
IBAN: AT41 3449 1900 0002 2533
• Late Registration (no registration on LiveTrack24 till
Saturday, 8 o’clock) or no bank transfer after selection:
€ 10.- processing surcharge
• No refund of entry fee if pilot is missing at the
• If the competition is cancelled € 5 will be retained for
expenses of organizer, the rest of the entry fee will be
refunded (in case of selection and bank transfer)
• In case of cancellation of only one task before costs
have arisen for the organizer, € 15, - will be refunded
to the pilots present on site after the award ceremony.
Mandatory registration via livetrack24,
If number of max. participants is reached by 27.05.2021, selection will be done according WPRS-ranking. Payment of full entry fee will be required to confirm registration. In case of cancellation an amount of EUR 5,- will kept for organisers cost, rest will be refunded.
If number of max. participants is not reached on 25.06.2021 pilots will be selected according "first come - first serve"
Saturday, 26th June:
07:30 - 09:00 Registration at competition office Sportcafe Freizeitpark 1,
(Breakfast is possible only by order a day before)
09:00 1st Pilot briefing, nomination of committees, weather report
09:30 Transfer to take-off
11:00 2nd Briefing at take-off, Sign-In, afterwards first competition
about. 18:00 Sign-Out, Drinks on Landing stipe Hinterstoder
Sunday, 27th June:
08:30 Meeting point Competition office Sportcafe, (Breakfast is
possible only by order a day before)
09:00 Weather report, Transfer to take-off
11:00 1st Briefing at take-off, Sign-In,
Afterwards second competition task
about. 17:00 Landing stripe Hinterstoder, Sign-Out
about. 18:00 Award ceremon
Prizes and competition categories
➢ Competition classes:
All competition classes according to definition of the
Austrian paragliding league. (At least 5 participants per
• Overall (EN A – CCC)
• Serial (EN A – EN D)
• Sport (EN A – EN C)
• Women (EN A – CCC)
• Regional Championship of Upper Austria Overall (EN
A – CCC), Serial (EN A – EN D) – must be a member
of the Upper Austria National Association (direct
member or club in Upper Austria)
According to competition class trophies and/or giveaways.
Ady Perner, +43 (0) 6507250178,
Alexander Sigl, +43 (0) 66475036149
firstname.lastname@example.orgContact the organizer
Follow the Link to join!