Ellinopyrgos Paragliding Accuracy Championship 2019
FAI cat 2
Aeroclub of West Thessaly commissioned by HELLENIC AERONAUTICAL & AIRSPORTS FEDERATION organizes the Hellenic Paragliding Accuracy Championship 2019 F.A.I. OPEN Cat2. from 21 to 22 September 2019
The comp will take place at Ellinopyrgos ,Karditsa, Greece
The competition will be runs according to FAI regulations secified in documents
· FAI: Sporting Code, General Section, Chapters 4 and 5.
· CIVL: Sporting Code, Section 7 Common, Chapter 12.
- Athletes need to have:
- The MD reserves the right to refuse participation of any pilot who considers that his / her level does not correspond to the requirements.
- Entry limit of at least 15 (fifteen) registered pilots and present at take-off.
- All participants can register for the event via the website at the email address : https://www.livetrack24.com/events/ellinopyrgosacc2019/en
- All participants will complete and sign their official entry documents at the HQ (Registration Form - Disclaimer Form )
- Valid pilot license and valid FAI sporting license
- IPPI card level 4 or 5
- Medical insurance covering paragliding
- Third party liability insurance covering paragliding
- Participating athletes can only fly with certified Parachutes
- Every athlete is required to have radio communication
- Every athlete is required to have a certified harness and resque parachute
- Every athlete is required to wear a helmet and appropriate boots. The heel and the front of the shoes of a competing pilot shall be of such material and shall be of such shape as not to cause damage to the automatic measuring mechanism.
Number of Rounds
Eight (8) completed rounds , up to a maximum, will be held during the comp days. At least three (3) valid rounds must be performed to make the comp valid.
How to get here
Selection and entry fee
The entry fee will be 40 euros
Deposit the amount to the account below :
BANK Συνεταιριστική Καρδίτσας
IBAN: GR400 8900 10000 301010 3316600
Βeneficiary : Aeroclub of West Thessaly
All remittance costs must be borne exclusively the client.
Send proof of deposit to mail : email@example.com
- Comp T-shirt
- daily lunch packet
- official dinner party at Saturday night
Friday 20 September Training day